2017 has been running on Red Bull and caffeine (neither of those is good for your skin by the way) and and we find ourselves with less than a week until Mother's Day. Don't panic! In an unofficial and unscientific poll we found that 99% of Moms LOVE to be pampered. We aren't sure what the other 1% like, but you can't please all the people all the time - Mom told us that.
Nothing could be easier as far as pampering goes than a Gift Card from Pure Liquid Skin Studio. Good for all sorts of skin treats from facials, to body treatments, to waxing. She can also use it to purchase yummy skin treats from our boutique. Call or come in today and get a gift she will truly love!